GOS-Tool takes only three steps:
1. Fill in information about the vessel.
2. Select the alternative activity which you are interested in.
3. Results. GOS-Tool provides information about possible alternatives for the vessel,
- Applicable Regulation.
- Required modifications in the vessel.
- Estimated investment and costs.
* GOS-Tool is a web-tool that allows you to know the means of diversification for a fishing vessel and its crew. This application is optimized for particular scenarios that represent to the fishing fleet. If you want more information or a more detailed analysis on you particular case, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org